Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help My Level Is Not Green Colour But My Level Is Already 5

Blife80

my bedwars pika network level is already 5 but it has not turned green yet please someone tell me how to activate the green colour level.
Plsssss 🥺

SlotBot

Pika Lover
You have to choose it from profile ---> lobby settings --->Level Colour

Disaalt

The Pika
Or try /settings (if i remembered the command correctly)

fade_n

they banned me on 2021 5 3 but its say 2018 and he banned wrong guy he need to ban ice wolf not me
please if somemone can shear this to owner to see what their admin do that would be nice

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 11

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
they banned me on 2021 5 3 but its say 2018 and he banned wrong guy he need to ban ice wolf not me
please if somemone can shear this to owner to see what their admin do that would be nice
Pls ur not supposed to share ur ban I'd/ page pls go to help and support to discuss this. You can also be punished for ban evading. Either appeal and say ur problem or go to help and support

NGaming

Great Reporter
Hi, your IP is probably changed to a banned IP address. You should try restarting your router.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Pls ur not supposed to share ur ban I'd/ page pls go to help and support to discuss this. You can also be punished for ban evading. Either appeal and say ur problem or go to help and support
And I didn’t knew something like ban id existed

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
You should appeal if you think its false ban