Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello good people from Pika Network!

• Thread starter CroKiller_CM123
  • Start date
C

CroKiller_CM123

Today I was wondering why did i lost all of my items,
When i joined the Factions about 3/2 months ago i collected 2 sets of Master equipment, and I was very happy, but as I was mining i fell in lava and got out went to
my /f home (from my old faction) and when i died i just repeated the command, /f home, to come back just to see that when i pick up my stuff that it dissapears, now it would not be a problem becuose i was on fire and maybe it was a glitch or it was lag sweeper (very weird one) so i dont care about my 1st death with imprortant stuff but one other time i fell off a cliff on a spot where i recently just typed /sethome (name) and when i went to that home the process repeated, when i picked up the stuff it just magically dissapeared and this time i checked the lag sweeper and it said that it will have a lag sweep in 3 min and normal stuff in minecraft dissapears in cca 2min but i didnt get my stuff back, anyway I said:"what a weird glitch!" and went on with my life however today was the 3rd and most valuable death by far, i lost shockwave pickaxe and shovel but it was weird enough, i fell on hoppers, even in 15 block radius it was all hoppers connected to chests, well, when i checked the chests, nothing, there was nothing there, so i am kindly asking to either fix the glitch or give me my items back becuose i really like playing ont his server but death means starting allllll over again and i am sure noone likes to play on that server just becuose there are all this bugs and glitches that only make it harder to play.

The pickaxe and shovel were rightfully stolen from other faction but I get very mad just thinking about everything i did just to get these stuff and then die just becuose.

BTW: sometimes you die while teleporting to /warp PvP and/or /home
AND
Sometimes you die right after you vote which is very encouraging to /vote

P.S.;sry for the owner of 5x5 pickaxe and 5x5 shovel

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I already reported the bug about the /f top and /f value not working properly but the staff does not seem to see it