Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello everyone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
I had introduced myself before at the old pika web but let me introduce myself again:)

My IGN name is buttercupsimmer:)

I have been playing at pika network for almost 2 years and I'm glad that this is the server I have choose to play often in ever since I started playing minecraft pc, because its constantly growing and improving (kudos to the owner!:)). I used to play mc pocket edition before and also played mcpe servers (then I got the hang of mc and moved on to pc version). I find the pika server very interesting to play mc with;)

My Little Sister and brother which also plays here at pika: KayGaming and TheUltra

they introduced me this server and they said that this is the server i should join when playing at multiplayer
and I was glad that they did because I met many friends and good staffs here at the server:):):) plus I really love the improvements they did in pika especially the minigame eggwars:D

About the real me:)
My real name.......sorry I'm too shy >////<
I like playing piano and guitar in my free time:)
I love reading novels with mainly action and supernatural as the genre I also read japanese comics too a.k.a manga
My favorite color is Pink and White
I'm 21 years old
I live in Phillipines ( though I'm half chinese but I still adapt the cultures of both Nationalities)

Lastly,

to all my close friends at survival, classic skyblock, skyblock ice and OP eggwars thank you very much for the time we spent together playing mc I really enjoyed those moments:D:D:D and to all friendly staffs who warmly responded to the reports i had made before thank you very much:)

I hope everyone is doing well in mc as well as in real life:)

Status
Not open for further replies.