Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

have villagers been fixed yet?

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
for those who don't know, there's a bug with villagers where they will remain standing still and not do anything. some side effects: iron golems spawn in crazy amounts, i have observed that cats no longer spawn in village areas, and one time one of my villager's trades changed. you can right-click them to make them "normal" again, but after some seconds they will revert back to their glitched state.
i had been putting off a lot of my base projects that involve villagers because i am not sure of the effectiveness of them at this point. has this glitch been fixed? or is there a way to work around this issue if it still exists? i would check myself but all of my current villagers were turned to witches during a thunderstorm so i have no way of checking unless i obtain another villager somehow

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
from what i have experienced u need to use safarinet for villagers to breed or move
job for villager cant change after your first open their trading menu, so reaching mending with one villager is not an option
you can change job if you destroy the table before talking to villager and it will become jobless again
same table may be used by 2 villagers if setup correctly (trapped)
iron golems spawn because villager is not able to escape (because frozen) when danger is near
normally this would seem as glitch but you can live with it as we all do, just get more safarinets and breed more villagers if you need them