Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HACKER BAN ME FOREVER WITHOUT REASON

lorUs54

HI PIKA MODERATORS AGAIN I AM lorus9 and someone ban me permenantlly....without reason. it sayss that i use killaura something that i never heard about before......I DONT USE HAXX..
the person who bann me is gammer301...............THIS IS SO ANFAIR I NEVER USEEE HAXXX AND PEOPLE WHO FUCKING DO U DO NOTHINGGGG....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

DO SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEE

Disaalt

The Pika
"i got banned for no reason"
"it says I got banned for killaura"

Panas

Banned
HI PIKA MODERATORS AGAIN I AM lorus9 and someone ban me permenantlly....without reason. it sayss that i use killaura something that i never heard about before......I DONT USE HAXX..
the person who bann me is gammer301...............THIS IS SO ANFAIR I NEVER USEEE HAXXX AND PEOPLE WHO FUCKING DO U DO NOTHINGGGG....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

DO SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEE
Angry man. As I said before you came abit late to complain about your situation since gamer301 is now Mercuyo srry if I spelled it wrong but he changed his ign like 2 months ago. I don't really think you care much about the server and I guess you probably where indeed hacking but if you still going to act frustrated and mad about your "false" ban go ahead and make a ban appeal. Live2002 already forwarded you the link to that. Requesting Lock

Sakuraboy

Pika Lover
Also, if you will make ban appeal, please don't use rude and angry type of chatting, because it will ruin your unban chances. Good Luck! :)