Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

guys please read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

goga6102

Banned
guys did u know that pika-network supports hackers. i got banned at 14 january for afk selling i know im guilty but want know fun fact? pika-network admins and moderators are unbanning hackers for example check Dr_t3ban_q8 ban history or pm me and i will show u
i asked so much times about forgive and unban but they are dening my appeals.
guys what u think my guilty is worst or this hackers guilty who was banned and unbanned lot of times?
i know that staff will remove that post but hope u guys will read this itsnt fair that i cant get second chance but hackers get second or tenth chance i think its really unfairly and sadly :(
i know im guilty but why i dont deserve second chance?

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
I highly doubt a staff member would do such thing, are you sure that person didn't buy a unban?
He/She could've made a ban appeal that was accepted because it was a unfair ban?
And pika doesn't support hacker that's absurd. And if you read the rules you would notice it says when you join pika
your responsible to follow those rules and you can't just be forgiven.

goga2016

Pika Member
yes maybe they doesnt support hackers but sometimes they are giving them second chance. can u tell me why i dont deserve second chance? i know i breaked rule and im guilty but i can admit that i asked them i made appeal but they are banning me again

Status
Not open for further replies.