Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Guilds and Stats

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Blxzar

Username:
Blxzar​

Suggestion:
Guilds and Stats​

Detailed description:
This isn't at all a big change, but a small addition I think would be nice to the forums.
It is a proper public Guild leaderboard on the forums. I don't know if it exists but I searched all over for a guild list and found nothing.
Just an interactable webpage with all the guilds in the server listed by order of guild level. Where you click the guild and you get sent to either a new page or a pop up appears with guild info and member list.​

Reason(s):
I feel like guilds right now are under appreciated. I don't see that many players in guilds or talking about them, and the idea of these small communities where players get together and share moments is very positive for the enjoyability of the game. Adding these small features go a long way in walking towards that goal.​

MrRandom737

Banned
Hi Blxzar! I am please to tell you that your suggestion was upvoted.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
+1

Great suggestion! The guild leaderboard can ONLY be checked in-game. It would be nice to check this on the forum.

Have a good day

kebal

Pika Member
+1, Nice suggestion, Will help alot to be checked in fourmed