Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Guild members join/leave message

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

acura

Great Reporter
Username:
apaxia

Suggestion:
Guild members join/leave message

Detailed description:
Same like how friends join/leave message works but for guild members.
However I'd like to also add an option for players whether to turn this feature on or off.

Reason(s):
To announce when a guild member is joining/leaving the server.​

Example(s):
[Guild] apaxia joined the server
[Guild] apaxia left the server

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
apaxia

Suggestion:
Guild members join/leave message

Detailed description:
Same like how friends join/leave message works but for guild members.
However I'd like to also add an option for players whether to turn this feature on or off.

Reason(s):
To announce when a guild member is joining/leaving the server.​

Example(s):
[Guild] apaxia joined the server
[Guild] apaxia left the server
I don't think an option like that is necessary, you can just do /g and check online players. A feature like this would just be annoying, especially if you're in a big guild.

OP
OP
acura

acura

Great Reporter
I don't think an option like that is necessary, you can just do /g and check online players. A feature like this would just be annoying, especially if you're in a big guild.
"However I'd like to also add an option for players whether to turn this feature on or off."
Yes it could be annoying but having an option is always nice.
Having to spam /g everytime you wanna check if someone's going online or not (you also have to search for their head in the guild tab and hover your cursor over it which could be hard since cracked players would just appear as steve/alex) isn't really effective. Also I don't think you can do /g in game (?) Haven't tested it, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Lastly this option isn't even to "check online players", it's to check when someone's joining/leaving. You're not going to /g every second while remembering who was online/offline ever since you last did the command, are you?

Nonetheless, thank you for your opinion. I hope my explanation is clear enough to convince you of thinking further.

Last edited:

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
some guilds are smaller than the pp i dont have

Flyy

Great Reporter
-1 from my side as well.
Agreed. Also it can be annoying and spam/ fluid the chat while you might be looking for something important in chat.

OP
OP
acura

acura

Great Reporter
-1 from my side as well.
Agreed. Also it can be annoying and spam/ fluid the chat while you might be looking for something important in chat.
Thank you for your honest opinion. Though if you haven't already, please read my reply above and reconsider. If you have, then that's fine.

Last edited:

_zolkers0-

+1
This would make it much more easier than scrolling through guild members with your mouse.