Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Guild Challenges

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Guild Challenges ( READ & VOTE )

Detailed description:
There will be a bunch of challenges for a guild, if they complete their challenge under that time, they get rewarded stuff.

For Example., lets say a guild challenge

(Guild challenges)

1) 50 wins by end of this week, rewards: guild coins, guild xp

2) 120 bed break by end of this week, rewards: guild coins, guild xp

etc... you guys get it what i am trying to say?

Guild coins and guild xp will be given depend on the difficulty level of the challenge

( more hard the challenge, more the rewards you get )

Reason(s):
This will get the guild a secondary income of guild coins and reward, and everyone in the guild members can make this challenge done.

so everyone in the guild will contribute in the guild challenge knowingly or unknowingly.

Like the guild challenges will be active every time, we will be specific while playing to complete the challenge.

This is very good Suggestion, idk if someone already suggested this before.

But the concept of guild challenges is amazing.

If you have doubts regarding this suggestion, reply below, i will try to explain you in better way!

Example(s):
Guild Challenge: 50 wins by end of this week ( total wins by everyone in the guild )
rewards: "x" guild coins, and "x" guild xp

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Guild Challenges ( READ & VOTE )

Detailed description:
There will be a bunch of challenges for a guild, if they complete their challenge under that time, they get rewarded stuff.

For Example., lets say a guild challenge

(Guild challenges)

1) 50 wins by end of this week, rewards: guild coins, guild xp

2) 120 bed break by end of this week, rewards: guild coins, guild xp

etc... you guys get it what i am trying to say?

Guild coins and guild xp will be given depend on the difficulty level of the challenge

( more hard the challenge, more the rewards you get )

Reason(s):
This will get the guild a secondary income of guild coins and reward, and everyone in the guild members can make this challenge done.

so everyone in the guild will contribute in the guild challenge knowingly or unknowingly.

Like the guild challenges will be active every time, we will be specific while playing to complete the challenge.

This is very good Suggestion, idk if someone already suggested this before.

But the concept of guild challenges is amazing.

If you have doubts regarding this suggestion, reply below, i will try to explain you in better way!

Example(s):
Guild Challenge: 50 wins by end of this week ( total wins by everyone in the guild )
rewards: "x" guild coins, and "x" guild xp
Nice it is good suggestion +1