Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Grapesoda

Hi Guys! I'm Grapesoda and I have been playing in pika since 2015 Opfacs 1. You can call me one of the OG's in this server ;) though I Stopped playing last 2017 but due to Pewdiepie playing the game I'm starting to get the nostalgic feels. The experiences that this game, and specifically that this server gave me. It has a special place in my heart especially the friends that I met here. I'm checking the server now and then to see how it does. And I'am surprised to see how much it changed that I cant even tell if its still the pika server that I always knew. I'am willing to play again but I don't recognize anybody anymore. I feel alone, my friends don't play anymore and I have no way to contact them since we only met in this server. Hopefully I get to know you guys too maybe we can play together and build a huge "unraidable" base together. But for now here I'am playing other games at the moment till I'am certain again that I want to invest more time in this game. Thanks Minecraft and Pika for giving me a whole lot of memories and experiences to come back to.

Thats all! Peace out!

Luppeeyz

Banned
PEWDIEPIE FOREVER
Welcome back anyways! Hope you having a great time playing here again :D