Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

got banned for a stupid joke

Shille

Some guy was bored and he randomly told me he "was with my mama recently" or smth like that. I was confused that someone uses that kind of jokes in 2024, but it was funny to me so I, as a dark humour joke, told him to "Strangle himself". At least to me, it seemed he wasn't offended too, I really did not want to tell him that seriously, I saw he even accepted the joke by saying "Lemme find a rope". At least it seemed like he accepted it, i say again. If he really got offended, I am sorry, did not mean that seriously. I know joke was stupid but i did not mean dark humour can affect someone THAT much. I am sorry, once again, PotatoGames or whatever his name was. Some other guy reported me and i got banned for 30 days. I wanna ask if it can be shortened at least. I love Pika, especially Survival here. I've been playing with pauses since i was 12. I am really sorry, was a bad joke altrough I thought the guy was not offended, please without toxic comments.

OP
OP
S

Shille

Ingame name is Shille22, posted an appeal, they refused. Well, thank you for reply anyway and bye :D