Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Gltiches

Kratos1211

Dear Pika,

Im here to tell you, that there are so many glitches existing in pika.For example: we cant use/fix, The kill messages are broke. I have received so many kill message boxes but I haven't get any kill message when i open it, so kindly fix it.
Thanks.

You sincerely,

Kratos1211

Freez

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Freez
Hello, Kratos1211.

Every game has its own glitches and bugs. There are also some bugs and glitches on the server. If you find any bug in the game, please report it here: https://pika-network.net/bug-report/

Have a good day!

OP
OP
Kratos1211

Kratos1211

Sory
Dear Pika,

Im here to tell you, that there are so many glitches existing in pika.For example: we cant use/fix, The kill messages are broke. I have
Hello, Kratos1211.

Every game has its own glitches and bugs. There are also some bugs and glitches on the pikanetwork. If you find any bug in the game, please report it here: https://pika-network.net/bug-report/

Have a good day!
Thanks i appreciate ur answer and u just reply it.(Active staff) Nice 😊 i would report there instead thanks.

OP
OP
Kratos1211

Kratos1211

Sory

Thanks i appreciate ur answer and u just reply it.(Active staff) Nice 😊 i would report there instead thanks.
Can u tell me 1 thing that can u see my pfp and can see and op written on it. Idk hoe i got that tag??

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Kratos1211,

If you feel that you have encountered a bug, please go and report it to the Bug Report forum. Furthermore, you need to provide valid evidence of the bug (screenshots or video), an explanation of what the bug is and how to recreate it. After that, wait patiently for a response from the development team and do not pester them for a response.

And if you have bought some cosmetics you could do a Payment Related Post but you will need to wait 2-3 weeks as only the owners could just manange thoes types of tickests.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
Another goody good boy tryna earn ranks in a fourm website..

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Another goody good boy tryna earn ranks in a fourm website..

Hello Bored_exe,

Please be grateful that someone took the time to respond to a problem and tried to make everything as clear as possible. Sometimes it is better to keep your thoughts to yourself.