Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Lifesteal glowing for koth

synxx9999

Minecraft username:
synxx9999​

Suggestion:
glowing for koth​

Detailed description:
I'd like to suggest that which team ever caps koth gets a perm glowing effect until the team leaves koth.​

Reason(s):
The reason is mostly you cant really see who's who when everyone is using invis and sneaks around. Especially when there are 30 people in 5x5 block area.​

iDev

Pika Lover
I don't play lifesteal but I'm going to -1 this suggestion..

Reason: The whole point of a KoTH is to be the best team right? Invis potions are part of the game, and available to all players. Having a permanent glow effect to the players who have KoTH capped gives them a disadvantage to other players.

For Example: Let's say you're invis and attacking KoTH because they have a glowing effect. They can't see you while your invis, but you can see them while their invis.

OP
OP
synxx9999

synxx9999

I don't play lifesteal but I'm going to -1 this suggestion..

Reason: The whole point of a KoTH is to be the best team right? Invis potions are part of the game, and available to all players. Having a permanent glow effect to the players who have KoTH capped gives them a disadvantage to other players.

For Example: Let's say you're invis and attacking KoTH because they have a glowing effect. They can't see you while your invis, but you can see them while their invis.
I really suggest you experiencing a koth in opls before commenting. Koth works completely different as expected in opls. Normally players gear up, create a team and cap koth together. Logically if you have a team with likely same player count you'd stood a chance, which isn't the case for opls. In opls's koth there are around 25+ players EACH koth gathering in a 5x5 block area. Everyone using invisibility to prevent his name. The issue is if only 5 people are in a team and have luck capping koth, you have zero chance getting that koth no matter of how many people are targetting them. The reason is simple. You cannot clearly see who is who if there are literally 25+ people. The worst case scenario is that 5 people tank up, use invisibility as their advantage, swift sneak III and just sneak around so other player get hit, permanently healing their armor since the new update allows you to buy experience bottles mid combat.
This scenario happened very often, it not only a one time case, no. Everyone is abusing this strategy. This just ruins the gameplay. Since of that it would help way much better if the glowing team would recieve a permanent glowing effect until they leave the koth. This would benefit all other player trying to claim the koth, and it would be way much exciting for everyone.

As I said, please checkout atleast one koth to see how boring it is before giving a reply / statement.
Koth isn't there just to sneak down and tank completely up.

OP
OP
synxx9999

synxx9999

-1 Doesnt make sense koth is supposed to be hard
I don't really think you understand what my suggestions point is. Koth isn't hard if you are literally sitting there completely tanking up and just wait till 5 minutes are over. My suggestion makes the experience way more exciting since we know atleast who to attack. But currently abusing invisibility and just sneak down & shield isn't hard nor skill.

NeverIzBetter

Pika Lover
I dont think you know what happens in koth there are numerous numbers of people trying to win it and everyone just spams blizzard making it hard to cap for a long time shielding isnt even a problem if you are known you can just stun them or just more around to hit them. invisibility has made the koth more fun as without invisibilty 2-3 repelation is all it takes to remove opponent from the koth and it is also a disadvantage to the team that is capping as others can see who are capping but they dont know who are the invis people

OP
OP
synxx9999

synxx9999

I dont think you know what happens in koth there are numerous numbers of people trying to win it and everyone just spams blizzard making it hard to cap for a long time shielding isnt even a problem if you are known you can just stun them or just more around to hit them. invisibility has made the koth more fun as without invisibilty 2-3 repelation is all it takes to remove opponent from the koth and it is also a disadvantage to the team that is capping as others can see who are capping but they dont know who are the invis people
As I clearly said, dozens of players (25+) are in a 5x5 block area just sitting and spam shielding. So in that case if 5 people are capping koth and permanently sneak, use clad III, permanently heal the armor, then we can simply say that koth changed from an actual challenge just a tank up challenge. Blaze / t4tchi, yall can't ruin my suggestions, both of you guys are blatantly cheating and both of yall know ur only chance in koth is simply tanking up. Koth isn't made to tank up, it's made to conquer a challenge.

NeverIzBetter

Pika Lover
As You said there are dozens of players in 5x5 block area people only target the koth cappers and sneak doesnt do anything also iron clad doesnt make u immortal and it is almost impossible to heal armour within the 5x5 block area with 25+ players.Also there no defence for blizzard as it gives 1 heart damage each second no matter the armour or resistance level and there are alot of blizzard spammers.And about the thing blaze hasnt even replied here and about me i am not ruining your suggestion all i am doing is sharing my personal opinion about cheating u can ss blaze anytime he isnt cheating and about me cheating is not an option for me cause i get 30 fps with all the optimizations i can do.Therefore you are just crying you died to me before you cried about me hacking which ofcourse was false and u told i was gonna get ban which i didnt.Overall WOMP WOMP

melonscientist69

As You said there are dozens of players in 5x5 block area people only target the koth cappers and sneak doesnt do anything also iron clad doesnt make u immortal and it is almost impossible to heal armour within the 5x5 block area with 25+ players.Also there no defence for blizzard as it gives 1 heart damage each second no matter the armour or resistance level and there are alot of blizzard spammers.And about the thing blaze hasnt even replied here and about me i am not ruining your suggestion all i am doing is sharing my personal opinion about cheating u can ss blaze anytime he isnt cheating and about me cheating is not an option for me cause i get 30 fps with all the optimizations i can do.Therefore you are just crying you died to me before you cried about me hacking which ofcourse was false and u told i was gonna get ban which i didnt.Overall WOMP WOMP
says the guy who got cought on discord using meteor client💀

OP
OP
synxx9999

synxx9999

i aint reading allat. Keep trying to drag my suggestions down, at the end of the day ur the kid using meteor & got exposed on discord. GL trying to explain that.