Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied [Global] make pvp war with a sniper guns snow balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg1wp

Suggestion:
make pvp war with a sniper guns snow balls

Detailed description:
alot of players i invited them to another server and they loved thier pvp cause of wars in it
so it may be better if you buld another pvp map for sniper gun it s so cool

Gamemode / Platform:
Global

Reason(s):
for fun and it make players : maybe : love your server more and more :)

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello gg1wp,It would definatly make the server better and attract more people.The reason why this is not happening is because there are not many developers and managers in the server(Personal opinion) and as the server is already very big with several different platforms it may be too hard for them to create a Mini game that requires to much work and probably it will cost more for the owner as the server will be hosting more players and more maps.That's what i personally believe.

To see that I'm on a good path, that I'm improving, is what I want to feel
IGN:HakunaMyFapa

hijackrusty

Pika Member
Hello gg1wp,It would definatly make the server better and attract more people.The reason why this is not happening is because there are not many developers and managers in the server(Personal opinion) and as the server is already very big with several different platforms it may be too hard for them to create a Mini game that requires to much work and probably it will cost more for the owner as the server will be hosting more players and more maps.That's what i personally believe.

To see that I'm on a good path, that I'm improving, is what I want to feel
IGN:HakunaMyFapa
I agree with all of that, It would be a cool idea, but I also think the server wants to stay original and only develop game modes close to the devs and owners that they enjoy and are consistent with the overall theme of the server. But i have played game modes like that before and they are quite fun! xD

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
make pvp war with a sniper guns snow balls

Detailed description:
alot of players i invited them to another server and they loved thier pvp cause of wars in it

so it may be better if you buld another pvp map for sniper gun it s so cool

Gamemode / Platform:
Global

Reason(s):
for fun and it make players : maybe : love your server more and more :)
It'd be better if they updated the servers they currently have.

OP
OP
gg1wp

gg1wp

hijackrusty your opinion is true but i already send an application for a stuff but hey refused it
but the owner needs a players. right it doesn t matter about the modes dude,
and for
alexandros zhukivskyi your opinion is true but i already send an application for a stuff but they refused it but about the minigames it s eazier than you think cause i tried them in other server (if you want i can teach you how to create a minigame ) and it s only about how to build it thet s all :) but the owner needs players as i said to hijackrusty .more players more fun it did t cost anything tho
iTheNooBest

hhhhhh true hhh there s alot of bugs in pika for exemple login with your password doesn t work like my account gg1wp i cant acces to my account

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.