Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Glitched Bedwars & Horrible anticheat

Iceentei547

Alright so i was playing a game of bedwars but it was glitched and JESUS CHRIST the anticheat for the glitch whenever i died with the free kit i got it back for some reason and i had 327 or less/more kills and the anticheat JESUS CHRIST ITS HORRIBLE i was rubberbanded 24/7 blocks didnt register so whenever i placed a block BOOM FELL INTO THE TEAM I WAS RUSHING OR INTO THE VOID Plus the lag JESUS CHRIST i use optifine 1.8.9 and never had this bedwars expirience EVER if a Staff member is reading this please fix this its getting frustrating being rubberbanded 24/7 and blocks not registering (same with hits forgot to mention) just PLEASE FIX THIS

OP
OP
Iceentei547

Iceentei547

forgot to say the 327 kills i didnt get them it was also part of the glitch

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Okay so the 200+ final kills are your total kills.The kit being regained is also a feature.But i think instead 16wood planks they should put 24wool.And still shld be regainable after death.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Okay so the 200+ final kills are your total kills.The kit being regained is also a feature.But i think instead 16wood planks they should put 24wool.And still shld be regainable after death.
The lag you are getting is probbably due to your Internet or the distance between you and the server which is located in Netherlands. Gotta addmit the anti-cheat is a bit unreliable i got false banned 4 TIMES!!!

--Best regards Ryan/Edo

Men2

Pika Member
Seems like it might be connection issues. Also, don't blame the anticheat. Do you not see what major servers use? Mineplex has a hacker per game+, so don't complain.