Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Glitch or troll

Was it a staff Or A glitch?

• Total voters

iwanfgufaw

Today i was playing survival normaly. i had a screenshot of a base that i wanted to find thats it i thought but something weird happened while i was taking some stuff out of my chest i heard noises of other chests opening i closed my chest and the other chest was still opened and it closed randomly i tried again and again! someone opened a chest There were no people on my base that could open the chests because it was claimed and the only one who could was my friend which was offline. i then did /wild and started walking it was fine until it had some water. i was putting blocks in the water so i could walk instead of swimming and i hear something breaking There was NO ONE i kept walking and then there was another river i put blocks again and i went past it. i broke some gravel then walked and it spawned in again glitch? no the old gravel wasnt gone i break it again IT COMES BACK AGAIN 1 more time and it stopped i logged out because i was pretty sure i was being trolled by some staff or someone. what was going on?

Last edited:

OneShotPlays

Pika Lover
Yep, usually it’s just lag, dout it’s a troll, the staff wouldn’t do something like that.