Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Giving butt loads of keys and stuff on OP Prison and Kit-PvP for rankup legend to ultimate

IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
I want to take advantage of the 60% sale. I didn't know it was coming, and I am 14 years old so I can't get a job. I spent all of my allowance money to buy my mother a makeup kit for the upcoming mother's day in may, totally unaware of the sale coming, but it came, so I don't have anymore money to buy myself a rank I've wanted and been waiting for a while for a big sale to happen like this.

That being said, I am willing to trade basically everything I have on all other gamemodes. I have stacks of voting keys on gamemodes like factions, skyblock, op skyblock, etc... I don't have much in OP Factions because it recently reset, I only have a few dozens, but I vote everyday, so I get more keys. On OP Prison I have dozens as well because I didn't realize my inventory was full so I wasn't getting my vote keys that I got when voting, but I am Captain rank in OP Prison, so I can offer more stuff like items, pickaxes (I have a very OP Pickaxe) money, tokens, backpacks and voting keys that I will be getting every day.

In Kit-PvP I open my keys but I will start voting tomorrow and save up my keys in case people want that, but I can also offer many stuff because I play kit-pvp often and I am legend rank. I have many ultimate and legend vouchers, and plenty more good stuff like sets, swords, bows, rename tags, etc.

In return, I will be asking for an upgrade to Ultimate rank or Ultimate+ rank. My IGN is SinqWhyMMMcccas. If you're interested, please let me know, or if you can gift me, that will also be greatly appreciated.

If you don't have anything nice to say, or want to bully me for whatever reason, please don't. I am not a snowflake, but I only want people that are willing to trade with me to comment, and not trolls for this matter.

Note: The trade will be recorded, so don't think about scamming, but it goes both ways, so feel free to record if you need to.

M

MiracleWolf

I want to take advantage of the 60% sale. I didn't know it was coming, and I am 14 years old so I can't get a job. I spent all of my allowance money to buy my mother a makeup kit for the upcoming mother's day in may, totally unaware of the sale coming, but it came, so I don't have anymore money to buy myself a rank I've wanted and been waiting for a while for a big sale to happen like this.

That being said, I am willing to trade basically everything I have on all other gamemodes. I have stacks of voting keys on gamemodes like factions, skyblock, op skyblock, etc... I don't have much in OP Factions because it recently reset, I only have a few dozens, but I vote everyday, so I get more keys. On OP Prison I have dozens as well because I didn't realize my inventory was full so I wasn't getting my vote keys that I got when voting, but I am Captain rank in OP Prison, so I can offer more stuff like items, pickaxes (I have a very OP Pickaxe) money, tokens, backpacks and voting keys that I will be getting every day.

In Kit-PvP I open my keys but I will start voting tomorrow and save up my keys in case people want that, but I can also offer many stuff because I play kit-pvp often and I am legend rank. I have many ultimate and legend vouchers, and plenty more good stuff like sets, swords, bows, rename tags, etc.

In return, I will be asking for an upgrade to Ultimate rank or Ultimate+ rank. My IGN is SinqWhyMMMcccas. If you're interested, please let me know, or if you can gift me, that will also be greatly appreciated.

If you don't have anything nice to say, or want to bully me for whatever reason, please don't. I am not a snowflake, but I only want people that are willing to trade with me to comment, and not trolls for this matter.

Note: The trade will be recorded, so don't think about scamming, but it goes both ways, so feel free to record if you need to.
It’s unfortunate that you didn’t get ulti rank from keys last season in kit pvp, for some reason it was so common compared to other gamemodes (still took a long time to get a rank tho). I wish you luck and hopefully someone here helps u out