Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Getting kicked for no reason

SubToHSJplayz

Banned
2 days ago i went into pvp with my p5 s6 trident [all my op stuff that i spend weeks getting] to take my revenge on players and as soon as i land my 4 crits on a player i get disconnected and this is not a complain or a post where i swear at pika network this is to tell i am quiting this server forever-SUB

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Bro it is not our problem, server would be rebooted and you can quit. #NeverGoPvp
Until you are ready.
IamaLord

OP
OP
S

SubToHSJplayz

Banned
I appreciate ur explanation but i did not make the post to point out any mistake the server made or what ever but its more like to inform that i am quiting the server not mainy cus i lost my stuff to stupid reboot but my exams are near and i wanna focus on that and i know if i have minecraft in my pc i will never be able to do that so i deleted it so maybe just maybe i will rejoin the server but not any time soon

thanks to all the ppl of pika survival its the most fun i had on any server thanks to all my friend that i made along the road and sorry to my enemys that i made too just to be clear i never hated u and never will
ITS JUST A GAME-SUB

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Bro good keep it up!
I know my exams too coming.
Good luck and not get any 0 marks.Lol
IamaLord