Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Getting high ping in bedwars.

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
Hi I'm experiencing high ping issue while playing Bedwars. I could not attack to players properly, while bridging wool blocks disappeared. Every time when I log in the sever I get black screen. So I log in and out for several times.

Attachments

• 2024-05-05_12.54.11.png
    2024-05-05_12.54.11.png
    32 KB · Views: 10

Small

Great Reporter
Hi I'm experiencing high ping issue while playing Bedwars. I could not attack to players properly, while bridging wool blocks disappeared. Every time when I log in the sever I get black screen. So I log in and out for several times.
Hello,

This is not the server's bug, I have around 70 ms on the server and sometimes 50 ms. maybe it's because you live far from the server's host country (France) you should try flushing your dns or search on youtube how to fix high ping in minecraft

OP
OP
Ayushmaan07

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
Hello,

This is not the server's bug, I have around 70 ms on the server and sometimes 50 ms. maybe it's because you live far from the server's host country (France) you should try flushing your dns or search on youtube how to fix high ping in minecraft
Sir, I already flushed dns several times, but nothing happens when I went to play bedwars. Any other solutions please?

crxdkn

Great Reporter
IGN
crxdkn
This is already a common problem for people with bad internet, or for those who live too far from the server host. To reduce your ping at least a little, try connecting to another network, which has better internet connection. Unfortunately, to completely solve this problem, you will have to move closer to the server host (France).

OP
OP
Ayushmaan07

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
This is already a common problem for people with bad internet, or for those who live too far from the server host. To reduce your ping at least a little, try connecting to another network, which has better internet connection. Unfortunately, to completely solve this problem, you will have to move closer to the server host (France).
Sorry but it dosen't satisfying my question.

Small

Great Reporter
Sir, I already flushed dns several times, but nothing happens when I went to play bedwars. Any other solutions please?
Unfortunately, there's no other solutions. you either have a bad wifi or because you don't live closer to france

OP
OP
Ayushmaan07

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
Unfortunately, there's no other solutions. you either have a bad wifi or because you don't live closer to france
No l recently got wifi, l get around 17 ms in web browser, but unfortunately there's not any option to fix high ping. Anyways thank you for suggesting. :D

OP
OP
Ayushmaan07

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
OP
OP
Ayushmaan07

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
The only solution for now for countries which are far away from France like mostly this problem is in Asian countries like India. The only way to not experience lag and get a smoother experience is get whitelisted from using a VPN. Then put up some good VPN free or paid your choice, if it is paid your likely to get more MS then the free since in the free many people use it at once. This method i personally tried and it worked so well.
Appeal link is already given

Enigma169

Pika Member
yeah wait for the staff team,
I also appealed for vpn verification, mine took like 2 weeks
Heya , I am from India
My ping was usually 300 ms
The only solution I tried was using ethernet
And my ping is now 100 - 150 ms which is pretty playable
If you already tried/used ethernet ignore this message .
If you didn't
Give it a try .

~Enigma169

OP
OP
Ayushmaan07

Ayushmaan07

Pika Member
Heya , I am from India
My ping was usually 300 ms
The only solution I tried was using ethernet
And my ping is now 100 - 150 ms which is pretty playable
If you already tried/used ethernet ignore this message .
If you didn't
Give it a try .

~Enigma169
Thanks for the suggestion but I didn't have ethernet cable and my father won't allow for cable.

Last edited:

Lows

Apply for a VPN whitelist here and use a free VPN to test out if it fixes your ping. Use a VPN such as Cloudflare WARP or Proton after you do get it. Fixed my issues.