Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby getting an option to skip animations while opening the keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

chg_mahesh

Username:
chg_mahesh​

Suggestion:
getting an option to skip animations while opening the keys​

Detailed description:
just add the skip animation yes or no option so that we can choose wether we want animation or not​

Reason(s):
i just want to say that many people in this server votes for a month and in 1 month total votes 30*7=210 and to open 210 keys at once or to open keys by saving at once is very time consuming so please add an option for skipping animation so that we can spend much more time in playing rather than while opening keys​

Example(s):
.​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Username:
chg_mahesh

Suggestion:
getting an option to skip animations while opening the keys

Detailed description:
just add the skip animation yes or no option so that we can choose wether we want animation or not

Reason(s):
i just want to say that many people in this server votes for a month and in 1 month total votes 30*7=210 and to open 210 keys at once or to open keys by saving at once is very time consuming so please add an option for skipping animation so that we can spend much more time in playing rather than while opening keys

Example(s):
Hello, chg_mahesh
If you're talking about the voting crate animation, you can skip it by pressing "esc" on your keyboard.

OP
OP
C

chg_mahesh

Hello, chg_mahesh
If you're talking about the voting crate animation, you can skip it by pressing 'esc' on your keyboard.
hi luhv,

i know that 'esc' to skip the animation tho if there would the separate option for disableing the animation it would be more reliable and logical

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
hi luhv,

i know that 'esc' to skip the animation tho if there would the separate option for disableing the animation it would be more reliable and logical
It's not really necessary since it's pretty much easy to do with "esc"

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello chg_mahesh,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary, you can just use esc
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.