Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Galactix] CombatLog & Server Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmPlaysMC

Who knows here Stormtrooper rifle??? well i can bet almost everyone, and if someone shoots the rifle to the sky then the ball will fall to you again, well, i did it, yea ik it doesnt matter, well i conbat logged myself, welp, i was at random tp, the problem is that, when i combat logged myself, the server crashed, it was not me, because when i reloged noone was connected, they were just connecting and everyone was like "wtf" or "it crashed or it was me" welp, i want to claim my stuff back because it was not my fault and i lost my stuff: God Sword ... idk how many enchs but im going to name some Brisk I Execute I Headless V Poison III Skill-Swipe I Blind I Ice Aspect I Wither V Trap IV Snare IV Vampire III Hardened I Disarmor III Oblirate I Berserk II and Ravenous IV i think those were all custom enchs it had, normal was Unbr III Sharp V Knockback II Fire Aspect II and thats all. of armor: i lost Wilarian Helmet (idk if its correctly spelled), Bluemetal Chest (modified with Exploding III and Prot IV Unbr III) , Porch Leggins (modifiend with Energizing I and Prot IV), Porch Boots (not modified)
also i lost my pick (Haste II Eff IV and Unbr III ) and finally Storm Trooper Rifle pls i want my stuff back >:I

OP
OP
E

EmmPlaysMC

ask smilethetron or CyberBully, also hawtdawg i had my stuff after that bullshit u did XD and if u read the thread, i said i had Fire-Shield so ur neb lava didnt worked neb allier/enemier xD

MrGownz

Veteran
You dont have Proof

And if you just died because someone killed you, you can't get your items back.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.