Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

galactic needs achange(also posted in suggested)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
i feel like the /sell hand command should be added to every player or some donator ranks it would be a good command to add also i feel like you should increase the sky limit to around 400 /600 so it would be harder for hackers and players to find bases and make it funner at the mooment 256 is very low.,The End And Nether should be added it would be advantageous for everyone not just donators who can mine blazes you would get a lot of lava for bases there you could get lots of nether blocks nether ingredients having them in the shop isn't as efficient plus theirs Netherrack at all in the shop it would not increase lagg as everyone fears its just a mental thing i believe that it will not increase lagg it would be a separated teleport which would not really affect the over world and the end well you could just disable the end dragon and it would not lagg it would also give more adventure and action ,i was also thinking that the bedrock that we can get in legendary chest/unreal chest could be sold in the shop or in the legendary with crystal or even in the pika shop because its hard to come by maybe make like 5 dollars for like 32 bedrocks or something similar or like 100 crystal either way it would be very advantageous to be added to the shop or the legendary crystal i mean it would make it funner and a lot of people would probably approved with me the supply drops are very rare because theirs hardly ever the amount of people necessary to get them i feel like the amount of people for the supply drop to be dropped should be around 5/15 because currently it never ever drops because once the cool down starts when theirs the amount of people if one or two leaves and the supply drop stops and restarts when the amount of people are on its really ridiculous also the time the chest take to despawn is very very fast its actually depressing when only about 3/4 people can find chest because all the other chest have Despawned, i know the size of the map is around 11k-11k but maybe make it a bit bigger? like 15k-15k i know its not a big chance but theres alot of biomes to explore and at 11k_-11k alot of the biomes are on the other side of the limit i mean its not a big big issue but it would be very recommended to make the map a bit bigger And the enchantments i feel alot of enchantment should be added but i feel the most important one thats already in the game that needs tweeted is overload 5 i think you guys should put it up to overload 10 just because right now the amount of hearts that a full set of overload 5 gives u is very low also skill swipe should be increased to 10 also the ammount of xp you steal from people is very very low maybe upgrade it until you can steal maybe like 5 levels or so per hit ,Now fairys theres alot of fairys you can get in galactic But most of them except virtue are pretty worthless and Not as usefull so i was thinking you could set all the solo fairies that only have one enchant to 3 exemple Fairy of strength would give strength 3 etc but Fairy of virtue would give strength 2 regent 2 because it has two enchants but like all the one with only one enchant on the fairy would be upgraded to 3 like regen 3 speed 3 etc it would make all the fairys more viable and fun,Also there is alot of nice titles in galactic but new titles would be very fun like Gangsta or like Unicorn those are just two of the many possibilities of titles but i think titles should be added ,.Name vouchers should also be added like Rainbow name vouches or red/black or many mixed colours together that would also be nice visually ,Items that could be added is new kinds of TNT Like Poisonous TNT or like ender tnt wich would explode and teleport everything away Death TNT wicj would blow twice explosive tnt,also adding in the chat when someone kills another player would just be a little tweak so others can see the action in the chat also a while back you guys removed the use of caplock in chat but also in factions if you could add the caplock back into factions that would be appreciated ,When your clan members dont listen the caplock is there it be really appreciated and reccomended if u add it back to galactic only faction chat, Also i know the Xp bottles do not work but if you could somehow make it into a trade kinda thing where u right the ammount of xp u want to give in the trade that would be a nice touch, ok Now the beacons if u have one in your base it shows where your base at because it needs the light of the sky so making it so you dont need to make a hole ontop of ur base to make it work would be very nice because at its current state no one uses the beacons.. Also MCMMO does not work very well if you could reinstall it onto the server? or something so it would work and maybe add advantages to it like if u have max Fishing etc at the moment no one really tries and level anything on it because its pretty worthless So maybe by giving advantageous like If ur max fishing each time u catch a fish you gain like 30 gold or something would be pretty nice. Now my final suggestion is if you add Lightsabers and space suits the lightsabers would be around sharpness 10 and the space suit around proc 8 but it would add alot of diversity you could dye ur suits and light saber etcs Thank you very much please just think of all these great ideas they arent bad they may seem silly but they are extremely good

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No need for 2 posts. Also, I would suggest you put them in paragraphs so that it would be easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.