Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FOR STAFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

eonNs

Sup. I hope staff will see this. The problem is that people are making thread's here about how to get unban. You saying that they should make a ban apeal. Well, thats great, but can u check what people have wrote in Ban apeal section?

Last edited:
OP
OP
eonNs

eonNs

Wow, so is it hard to read a paragraph which probably will take u like 1 minute? U just wasted ur time by answering me, so instead of it, u could just have a look at my ban apeal..

BramOG

Epic Pika
can you be calm please ? your banned for a reason staff do there best to keep it up and check those things.
They need to worry about -forums
-helper apply's
-Ban Appeals
-and kids that try to get unbanned

I'm not going to listen to u telling staff what they need to do so i think you really need to be nicer and calmer !

Greetings
bram

PaLaS0

Idk man, it took me over a year to get unbanned lul, but good luck

PaLaS0

Hehe, they said i was banned for advertising, and the ban appeal was canceled, so i guess someone got me unbanned

PaLaS0

Ehh, i want to get banned. My friends bought ranks and both got banned for chargeback, and cant make an appeal lol

OP
OP
eonNs

eonNs

Ikr. I don't want to sound very rude, but i think sometimes staff ban players without even thinking about it. lol:D

OP
OP
eonNs

eonNs

It's alright for me, because i don't know any other kitpvp servers, so.. :D But yh, it's not the best server. It's just the amount of hackers that makes it look badly.

Davidva

Veteran
Wow, so is it hard to read a paragraph which probably will take u like 1 minute? U just wasted ur time by answering me, so instead of it, u could just have a look at my ban apeal..
You have to wait to the person that banned you. I CAN`T accepted nor deny it if i didnt ban you. Wait patient. Im locking this thread. Answer have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.