Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

for CPT_ARCHER..

ZYDO

I allow myself to answer here because I can not answer my refusal unban .. Indeed, I could have come to see you 4 days ago to explain the situation but the problem is that I was not ban at this time but also by what I do not know how to make a request for / unregister on the forum ... This may not be a reason for me, but I really can not log in to the server with my password. And if I came only now to apply for unban, that's what I saw that I had been banned so I took the opportunity to make my request .. that's all. I would not be unban after this long explanation but I'm proud to have explained correctly ... I still wish you a very good late evening or early day .. Hoping that you understood my explanation by what I do not write very well English ...

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
dont post threads like these, pm him on discord or pm him on the forums dont make it public0.

xCoolThe

Pika Lover
Requesting to lock this thread
Requesting lock for no further issues with the public, make sure to PM him directly in discord or in the forums like NoL1mit said^, so you both can have a better discussion.