Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix Vote System

HelloItsAK

The vote system in pika network suck tbh. Why? Cuz of the time variation for diffrent countries. Some people can vote 8 times a day than the rest of the people who can vote 5 times a day. The other 2 votes are variable. For me, until yesterday had 199 votes and today had 0 as it resetted. It's not even the 1st of September yet. Still I lost all my votes and cannot get my ELITE rank which I have been trying for 2 months straight now. I lost this month just for 1 vote which I lost 4 votes previously (2 votes each day) cuz of some error in the server. Now I have to vote 7 times again for a month for the rank.

Silver Wing

The Pika
It resets at 12 am GMT +2
Can't help it since the reset depends on where the server is located which is in this case in France.

OP
OP
HelloItsAK

HelloItsAK

It resets at 12 am GMT +2
Can't help it since the reset depends on where the server is located which is in this case in France.
I see. Thanks for the info on the region. It's kinda sad that I missed the rank for just 1 vote, and the pika iron has a 14 days reset timer. There fore I can't collect them earlier.

Snozi

Pika Lover
But I Dont Understand How Players voted 13 and 11 times on the Top Voters Page?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-01 140616.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-01 140616.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 19

Silver Wing

The Pika
But I Dont Understand How Players voted 13 and 11 times on the Top Voters Page?
Since the vote website and pika's site reset at different times, you can get a few extra votes on the first day.

_OGxLeGeND_

Pika Member
how do you do it bruv pls tell i need itt and i recently had 500 iron does and now have 0 does iron reset every 14 days ? if not pls tell me when it does reset andd plsss the voting trick also
;DDD

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
how do you do it bruv pls tell i need itt and i recently had 500 iron does and now have 0 does iron reset every 14 days ? if not pls tell me when it does reset andd plsss the voting trick also
;DDD
Yes, iron does expire in 14days if u redeemed it and 7d if u got it from crates.

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
Hello HelloItsAK,

In simple terms, this is how Iron and the voting system work.

The top 5 voters earn Gold as a thank-you for their efforts at the end of each month.
Therefore, all vote keys and votes are reset for each at the beginning of a new month. To be precise, exactly on the last day of the month at 12 AM (GMT +2:00). To avoid unintentionally losing your hard work, it is recommended that you use your vote keys and claim your vote iron 1-2 days prior to the end of a month. Since PikaNetwork's voting website and the voting services' websites reset at different times, you can get extra votes at the start of a month.

Iron that has been obtained through voting expires 14 days after being claimed, while Iron that has been acquired using vote keys expires 7 days after being obtained. On all game modes except Practice, Factions, and OPFactions, you can purchase the first donator rank for 1000 Iron. For 1000 Iron, you can also purchase minigame boosters.

Best regards,
Mr. Speedy