Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FIX /SHOP!!!!

DrInvictable

Pika Member
I was normally today i sell gset so i was getting enough money too but then i brought some emerald blocks for 225k then i was at 157k then i brought exp bottles from /shop i didnt get it back i thought it will happen only once then again i tried this time buying 2 exp bottles those came ot my inv but again i brought and i didnt get and i got scammed 106k of it now im at 51k i need refund broo u guys literally took 10 months for next season and loosing 106k please i need refund back brooo its unfair grinding overnight and getting scammed by/ shop please fix and give me back my money i literally 75% of my money cause of this i dont think ill be able to survive I NEED MY REFUND BACKKK

OP
OP
D

DrInvictable

Pika Member
Staffs if u dont believe me ill tp u to my base and show the emeralds i brought
please if i lose my leftover money then i cant survive in this server

OP
OP
D

DrInvictable

Pika Member
i got literally no friends no1 gave me loan or anything
i grinded every myself please give my 106k back

OP
OP
D

DrInvictable

Pika Member
Update just lost all my 84k which i made now im on 1k ONly due to the /shop that might be the end of the journey for me in pika cause my friends are ignoring me cuz i dont got any rank all alone even /shop dosent want me to exist this hurts so badly

shayanullah

We need Compensation I also lost 325k in /shop while buying Mango and Pear Seeds .
Its too anoying . We need Compensation.