Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix needed

L

lukonce

- Lately I noticed alot of players arguing about Build UHC of the glitch that you get out of the map and makes the players angry for this.
Solution would be that to add a double layer barrier so if someone tries to bug out they would hit the other barrier which will result in a stuck and get damage (This will be not the servers fault,but the players as he tried to get out of the map) or the method just wouldn't work.
Regards - Lukonce

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, lukonce

This is an exploit that many people know at practice and it's problem for the most of us every day. Of course this will be fixed soon then the staff find time. It will be faster if you report it as a bug Here, and report with a video every player you see doing that Here.

But I want to inform you that the only way to win a match if someone does this is just to wait for him to leave or die. He can't get in again so just wait for him to get bored.

WARNING: Before you report someone Here I fully recommend you to read this first (Made by MrFranco)

Have a nice day!

Subvalent

Veteran
- Lately I noticed alot of players arguing about Build UHC of the glitch that you get out of the map and makes the players angry for this.
Solution would be that to add a double layer barrier so if someone tries to bug out they would hit the other barrier which will result in a stuck and get damage (This will be not the servers fault,but the players as he tried to get out of the map) or the method just wouldn't work.
Regards - Lukonce
Just get the video proof or record the person on forums or get any staff that are playing in game . Losing a game for the server good is considered OK in my perspective . I will further make a bug report in practice in a different thread.