Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix delayed knockback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
Well, there is no delay knock back by us. its most of them the ping or there connection what isn't good. can't fix that for now. i just need to have a plugin who kicks people above the 400 ms.

OP
OP
TheCl4yeR

TheCl4yeR

Well, there is no delay knock back by us. its most of them the ping or there connection what isn't good. can't fix that for now. i just need to have a plugin who kicks people above the 400 ms.
It's actually the server itself , I had even kb delay with himox when we 1v1ed and no one was lagging.

Hoopless

Veteran
Yea the uplink is having some issues. we can't fix that so i think we are stuck with it. we will try to do things.

OP
OP
TheCl4yeR

TheCl4yeR

Yea the uplink is having some issues. we can't fix that so i think we are stuck with it. we will try to do things.
Okay thx for explaining, and another subject: could you fix the redstone on opfacs1? You can not build cannons , it turns redstone into signs..

Davidva

Veteran
400 ms how is that even possible! I got 62

Status
Not open for further replies.