Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Fix Classic Skyblock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
Username:
Bored_exe

Suggestion:
Give more attention to Classic Skyblock (Bugs,Hackers,Features etc...)

Detailed description:
Classic Skyblock has gained a lot of members this season but yet the devs/staff don't pay attention to it, we can see it has an average of 100+ players sometimes more than OPSkyblock. OPSkyblock has payouts and other types of events while Classic doesn't. Hackers have been a lot in CSB but still, get destroyed by us normal players. What I would love to hope for in Classic Skyblock are the following:​

1. Add bulk buying for the custom hopper/chests

2. Have Weekly/Seasonal Payouts to CSB

3. Add new features to CSB

New Features:

1. Better anti-cheat (I know)

2. Ways to prevent suspicious kills or lagged kills (Meaning if u died to a hacker u won't lose anything or the same case if u lagged)

3. Better ability usage (Banker level can only sell a maximum of 25% more when it's enabled)
4. Better sellwands

What should be reworked:

1. Pets (Will elaborate on Reasons)

2. Skills

3. Crates

Reason(s):
Now, why I say these all is because of the lack of staff helping out to get rid of hackers, instead of us reporting all the time shouldn't they sometimes be on patrol in /vanish to make sure nothing is wrong? I haven't seen 1 staff do these now for the reasoning of the other suggestions

1. In OPSB We can see we can the items in BULK but in CSB. who wants to spend 10 hrs of their lives just to get only 1 double chest or maybe 2 double chests worth of custom items? no one right so please fix this

2. Since we know CSB has risen a lot since the first season and the player count is above 100 average players, with a lot of competition for the top island maybe we could do this not only for OPSB but for CSB Both

3. New features just because its classic doesn't mean we can't improve it
4. Example: Sell all Chunk wand has few uses like 5 or 3 (helps players not waste time to sell items from grinders quickly)

New Features

1. Self-explanatory

2. This should be a global upgrade to the servers (apart from minigames) because of hackers we lose precious items when we want to PVP and it's not fair for us right? that's why we must implement this

3. More ability usage is not only what I mean, what I mean is to add a new ability in those ability, I only gave banking as an example but I don't only mean banking other like a sword gives something new than bleeding (global suggestion)

Reworks:

1. Pets they're of no use I'm not gonna lie some say they increase the chance of dropping heads but they don't do anything instead it's just a useless feature in the game if we look at OPPrison they have some kind of use in pvp or in selling we need something like that Examples:

Villagers level 1 (10% chance to increase sales by 100%)

Level 100 (50% chance to increase sales by 150%)

Blaze Level 1 (Chance to send a fireball at the enemy PVP) (Chance to increase the amount of mob coins earned)

Piglins level 1 (Chance to give u more strength if selected) (PVP)

2. Same as new features 3 needs to be reworked

3. In all of those crates we have all garbage nothing that we need in it apart from the godly and ssnl crates and the Voting crates don't get me started instead of having an armor kit for voting it is directly given everything to ur inventory epics are the same thing nothing that's useful inside them unique crates are somewhat ok but godly are always annoying... devs should reduce the chance of getting money by a lot we pay a lot of time and gold to buy even 1 godly or maybe get it by crates and to just get money like who wants money from a godly crate? and that also 1m-3m people get 100million from selling their minerals... this is a must rework, please.

Example(s):
given in reasons

Last edited:

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Bored_exe,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.