Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

fix bridging

abhi_piro

please fix bridging in bewar its a request sir i can god bridge in pika network sir please fix ;(

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Just don't god bridge
as sometimes the anti cheat may detect it as a cheat and lag u back or even kick you

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Just don't god bridge
as sometimes the anti cheat may detect it as a cheat and lag u back or even kick you
Just don't god bridge
please fix bridging in bewar its a request sir i can god bridge in pika network sir please fix ;(
You can god bridge but if you cos gets more that 20 CPS anti cheat will 1000% kick you. If you can pls avoid long drag clicking or anti cheat will come behind chasing you . The max CPS in which you can click is 30 cps on bridging mouse button and 20 cps on attack mouse button

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Just don't god bridge
LOL i speed bridge faster than godbridge ,so every time i speed bridge my blocks disappear lmfao

NGaming

Great Reporter
You can god bridge but if you cos gets more that 20 CPS anti cheat will 1000% kick you. If you can pls avoid long drag clicking or anti cheat will come behind chasing you . The max CPS in which you can click is 30 cps on bridging mouse button and 20 cps on attack mouse button
It actually doesn’t. When you left click to pvp it sends an attack packet to server, but not for right click so you can godbridge without getting kicked. The only problem is ping

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
It actually doesn’t. When you left click to pvp it sends an attack packet to server, but not for right click so you can godbridge without getting kicked. The only problem is ping
yes for attack packets we can set max cps like in pika its 20 cps is max and . Long drag 50 cps for 5 times continuous and seee you will 1000% get kicked. For some reason right clicks max cps is kept 30 cps as max.