Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Fireballs should launch us far

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIV_yt

Minecraft Username:
MIV_yt​

Suggestion:
Fireballs should launch us far​

Detailed description:
I have noticed that fb(fireballs) are very underrated not for throwing at others but me and some of my friends like to fireball jump and i just swiched to this server and i have also noticed that people dont usually use fb so i hope you consider my side and update bedwars and make fb better​

Reason(s):
Fb are very underrated and not used the only time seen someone use it is when they dont have a bed and if the person who has it is beacause they are not good at pvp.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
I think this was already Suggested ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

MorteX795

Rare Pika
Already suggested but +1 fireballs are kinda useless rn bc they dont really launch you

crazysteve79

Staff Member
Trial
Already suggested and implemented as well fireballs are better than before don't think needs another buff.

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Fireball launches us far enough already. Please don't implement this we will get fireball jumped over by the pros everytime ;-;

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
+1 yes its needed
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello MIV_yt,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.