Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global FFA

ELEM3NT3

Minecraft username:
ELEM3NT3​

Suggestion:
FFA​

Detailed description:
ok so this game will start with like 16-20 people where they will spawn in overworld with structures and world border 5000x5000 blocks (you can change it according to your wish 5000 is my suggestion). They will spawn at random places and the map will be full of chests and stuff which they can use to fight. 1 game will be of around 30mins after 30mins world border will start to shrink. In the middle of map there will be a trading room which will open in 10mins after spawn which will contain op items like iron golem spawn, silver fish spawn, etc. you can add currency which will spawn like those is skypvp. Build height will be of 100-200 blocks you can decide for mining.
you can add kits which can be bought with coins and titles which can be bought with iron(voting)
kits can be like those which were there in skywars(which has been removed).
you can also add teams of like 2-3 people​

Reason(s):
This will be fun as people can make new friends apart from that this can be a unique gamemode for a non-premium server which has people like 3000-4000+playing in it and this can also bring more people.
i suggested this gamemode because today i with my 10-15 people in my private server where we play were discussing pros and cons of every gamemode in pikanetwork and we thought that this could be a really good gamemode as it will be like the Blitz survival game in hypixel.​

Example(s):

Blitz Survival Game in hypixel​

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
This would probably be denied for copying it too much.