Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False Banned-tanzim230(IGN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanzim230

Server:Kitpvp
Date of your ban 3/15/16
Banned reason:Click aimbot banned by DirkieXP
I was false banned i now why he thinks i hack there is something called a relog glich or what ever that makes your hits register so much better and also im a pinger and here is my proof

Ban screen: http://imgur.com/44hcKG4

Contact me at [email protected]

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
Shouldn't staff ask for a screenshare before banning people? I saw how things went. Dirkie suspect tanzim, he was going to banned him, tanzim offered an ss, & Dirkie banned him before doing an ss

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Shouldn't staff ask for a screenshare before banning people? I saw how things went. Dirkie suspect tanzim, he was going to banned him, tanzim offered an ss, & Dirkie banned him before doing an ss
Staffs are asking screenshare before banning people they will give 5 mins all of admins does that specially dirkie
The complainant didn't even include that dirkie didn't convinced him to do screenshare
Unless : Dirkie banned him because someone reported him on forums

CloudAP

Veteran

Staff ban players if they are certain that the person is hacking. If they are unsure of it, they would ask for screenshare. It would be a pain if every hour we see like 10 hackers and we can't really do ss with 10 players in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.