Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions update for reset:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayne80

Banned
Hello, i have suggested these before but my thread got ignored but these really should be implemented

1. Factions plugin update to add /f perms , this update was originally 1.8 exclusive but it has been integrated to 1.7.10 for quite some time and is imperative for faction owners to make huge factions

What it does is allow you to give members and mods different "allowed" actions such as using doors adding members and claiming land etc

It helps to not get insided as easily

The plugin also comes with lerms to allow ally or enemy restrictions etc

Or you can allow just certain players that are your friend.

2. Cactus sell prices , cactus farms are good for players without donator rank to make a little money, higher the cactus sell prices.

3. Wither skeleton Grinders, imo iron golem spawners are for lazy people as you just afk and earn money, wither skeleton heads are rarer and you should make these thr better grinder as player has to grind for them, you can get like a stack per hour or more if u grind alot so maybe 2k-3k per head

3. Enchant signs what these do is make you pay money to put enchants on items, 50k per enchant should be the minimum

4. Mystery crate sign, what this does is give you a head that gives random loot like "useless items" up to emerald blocks (no armor)
Buy price should be 2.5k per item

Good ideas:p

DODE2K

Veteran
#1 the first one i am so with it not only for faction also opfac and galacitx it just make your life a lot better to not worry about get your stuff taken
on the other side it most likely will make the server lag and a lot of bugs and glitches will start appearing so the one that decide if its a good or a bad idea is staff and developers
#2 i am not really aware of how much cactus sell for in factions but i don't think that it will be a bad idea to higher the sell price
#3 i didn't really understand what you meant there but if its about the AFK grinder there is nothing wrong with it
#4 and #5 i really don't agree with that its not a good idea to make players pay for enchants i never liked it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.