Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

(Factions/Donations Suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Hi,
Pika Craft community, I have suggestions for the donators of Pika on Factions which are:

1. Giving coal donators+ his rank stuff as if he just donated after the reset.
  2. Making custom name tags for master donators+ (it says that in the buy craft).
  3. Mining spawners should be only for gold donators+(it says that in the buy craft).
  4. Locking chests and doors (using [private] signs) only for diamond donators+(it says that in the buy craft).
  5. Emerald donators+ can have ( &k/&l/&m/&n/&o/&1-9) in there /nick command.
  6. Getting more pvp (ACTIVE) staff especially on factions.
  7. Developing a Anti Cheat for Factions like (PAC or Pika Anti Cheat) same as kit-pvp.
  8. Expanding the end world.
  9. Adding the Ceggs to the Buy craft and making them more expensive on the shop (350k is nothing).
  10. Changing the potions in god donators+ to (3 str III, 3 spd III and 3 hst III) and the cool down is (6 hours).
  11. Adding /kit brock for bedrock donators+ it gives (1 bedrock block) and the cool down is (2 days).
  12. Adding efficiency V to the /kit ultimate axe.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Hi,
Pika Craft community, I have suggestions for the donators of Pika on Factions which are:

1. Giving coal donators+ his rank stuff as if he just donated after the reset.
  2. Making custom name tags for master donators+ (it says that in the buy craft).
  3. Mining spawners should be only for gold donators+(it says that in the buy craft).
  4. Locking chests and doors (using [private] signs) only for diamond donators+(it says that in the buy craft).
  5. Emerald donators+ can have ( &k/&l/&m/&n/&o/&1-9) in there /nick command.
  6. Getting more pvp (ACTIVE) staff especially on factions.
  7. Developing a Anti Cheat for Factions like (PAC or Pika Anti Cheat) same as kit-pvp.
  8. Expanding the end world.
  9. Adding the Ceggs to the Buy craft and making them more expensive on the shop (350k is nothing).
  10. Changing the potions in god donators+ to (3 str III, 3 spd III and 3 hst III) and the cool down is (6 hours).
  11. Adding /kit brock for bedrock donators+ it gives (1 bedrock block) and the cool down is (2 days).
  12. Adding efficiency V to the /kit ultimate axe.
1) I've asked staff for the items before and gotten them. It's all about asking.
2) Custom tags is a different donation. It's not on the buycraft and I don't remember how much it costs.
3) For as long as I've been on Pika, all donators have had the ability to mine spawners. It's better that way. Otherwise coal is useless as a rank
4) This already exists? I use this all the time. ALREADY ADDED
5) No. These commands begin to get annoying in nicks if enough people have them. The more you donate, the more you can customize your nick
6) Not really a suggestion. They know they need to do this
7) This is expensive and not really feasible. Better suggestion would be to use a better free anti cheat
8)No one uses the end in factions anyway.
9) They don't need to be more expensive in the shop. They are already hardish to buy without having a good financial setup. Also, Ceggs are super important and should be available en mass. Factions servers have two main types.
a) you can open chests in claimed land. This leads to better protected chests.
b) you can't open chests in claimed land. These servers rely on Ceggs to open chests in claimed land.
Pika is a B type server and as such needs creeper eggs. It is unrealistic to have people cannon through 10+ walls, only to have to move the cannon and refire through 10 more walls to get into one more chest. This is why creeper eggs need to be MORE accessible, not less.
10) AGREEEEEEEEED. the potions in the /kit potion are basically useless.
11) This seems like more of an OP factions suggestion. Adding bedrock to normal factions in a kit is a reckless idea that leads to multiple unraidable bases.
12) /Kit silktouch already has a Efficiency V axe. No need to increase enchants on the Ultimate Axe.

In short, all of your suggestions are bad or already in the game.

Except 10. Suggestion 10 is guchi

OP
OP
W

Wayne

3- any player under gold is breaking them
4-any player under diamond can use it
8-players who want to huge bases like the end and i am one of them
9-adding ceggs to the buy craft, they must be there
11-thats the point making it unraidable but every 2 days you get 1 block each month you get 15 and a vault costs atleast 2 stacks
12-I mean in the pvp axe, efficiency affects on armor

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
11-thats the point making it unraidable but every 2 days you get 1 block each month you get 15 and a vault costs atleast 2 stacks
12-I mean in the pvp axe, efficiency affects on armor

11) No base on factions should ever be unraidable. It ruins the point of factions. Also, you can make an unraidable vault using only 3 blocks.

12) Efficiency has no effect on armor. I don't know why you think this?

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
I agree with Lexi, bedrock is for OPFactions and shouldn't be added into Factions. ( also, every base is raidable, bedrock or not. )

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Fairly easily. I can get an unraidable chest with 3 blocks of bedrock

2great4you

Pika Member
Some of them are great ideas but the bedrock well... not so well mainly because of the fact that bedrock are unraidable unless they make bedrock taking 5-8 tnt hit then yeah I wouldn't mind but since pika doesn't have that the bedrock will be fairly unraidable

Hoopless

Veteran
  • Giving coal donators+ his rank stuff as if he just donated after the reset.
  • Making custom name tags for master donators+ (it says that in the buy craft).
  • Mining spawners should be only for gold donators+(it says that in the buy craft).
  • Locking chests and doors (using [private] signs) only for diamond donators+(it says that in the buy craft).
  • Emerald donators+ can have ( &k/&l/&m/&n/&o/&1-9) in there /nick command.
  • Getting more pvp (ACTIVE) staff especially on factions.
  • Developing a Anti Cheat for Factions like (PAC or Pika Anti Cheat) same as kit-pvp.
  • Expanding the end world.
  • Adding the Ceggs to the Buy craft and making them more expensive on the shop (350k is nothing).
  • Changing the potions in god donators+ to (3 str III, 3 spd III and 3 hst III) and the cool down is (6 hours).
  • Adding /kit brock for bedrock donators+ it gives (1 bedrock block) and the cool down is (2 days).
  • Adding efficiency V to the /kit ultimate axe
  1. No, not going to be since you donated and we gave you some extra futures. also this cost a lot of time for yoeri.
  2. It doesn't say it on the website?
    7jLwzgi.png
  3. It does already (if i am 100% sure)
  4. it does already (if i am 100% sure)
  5. does it already, i am not sure.
  6. we are so active as we can.
  7. Pac is still in beta mode, if its in alfa than we can use it.
  8. The end was always a problem, expand it will cause problems. so not going to be.
  9. why are they even in there? it sucks do.
  10. no not going to work.
  11. bedrock? if you want to use bedrock, go play opfactions.
  12. /Kit silktouch already has a Efficiency V axe. No need to increase enchants on the Ultimate Axe.

Status
Not open for further replies.