Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions Comeback.

M

MiracleWolf

lol yes please reset facs pika :( aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
bring it back with some new features ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

M

MiracleWolf

+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ty for the +1 good sir but how did u manage to only say +1 without saying anything else are u a staff member if so please dont ban me

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
ty for the +1 good sir but how did u manage to only say +1 without saying anything else are u a staff member if so please dont ban me
👀 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
bring it back with some new features ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
I prefer having no new features because any new feature would come in somewhat of unbalance from the staff unless there are suggestions that came from facs players that give explicit explanation of how they want the new feature is added and how it is useable for everyone playing rather than to donators only.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
I prefer having no new features because any new feature would come in somewhat of unbalance from the staff unless there are suggestions that came from facs players that give explicit explanation of how they want the new feature is added and how it is useable for everyone playing rather than to donators only.
or just make less p2w ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

M

MiracleWolf

or just make less p2w ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
or just remove the stupid custom enchants (im fine with p2w it existed earlier too whatever)

M

MiracleWolf

and maybe bring back the 2015 facs map (or/and 2014 or/and 2016 i forget) and the ranks (coal, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, obsidian, bedrock because why not

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
neutral but remove the custom enchants ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
people say play to win because some players are able to get a better start than other players. To solve this problem just enhance the way players get money in order to promote people to play through their own effort and eventually somewhat able to go against donators.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
The rebirth of the beast.
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down