Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Discord Extend "/wallet" gold expiry to lifetime

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Extend "/wallet" gold expiry to lifetime​

Detailed description:
So, as we all know, whenever we report a bug, we get around 20–150 gold. And once our bug report gets accepted, they give us gold in our /wallet ( on Discord) according to our bug priority.

And all our Gold in wallet will expire in 1 year
View: https://imgur.com/a/axEzqSP

My suggestion

Make gold expiry on /wallet command to lifetime

Reason(s):
Finding bugs first of all is very hard because the server is already out of bugs, so there are very low chance of finding a bug..

Even if we find it, most of the time we get 20 gold.
So there is no way someone can report 20–30 legit bugs a year to get 500 gold.

Because "bugs" are not very common and you find them all day, that's why please extend the wallet gold expiry to lifetime because 1 year is very short to fulfill the 500 gold /wallet.

Example(s):
.​

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
+1 honestly, bugs are very rare you could not get 500 gold worth bugs report in a year

MutualAgreement

Rare Pika
+1
I upvoted, but I'm fairly certain that the maximum amount of gold you can earn per bug report isn't 150. Additionally, it's important to recognize that fixing bugs can take developers a significant amount of time. Pika is rewarding us for reporting these issues, so I believe the rewards shouldn't expire.

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Extend "/wallet" gold expiry to lifetime

Detailed description:
So, as we all know, whenever we report a bug, we get around 20–150 gold. And once our bug report gets accepted, they give us gold in our /wallet ( on Discord) according to our bug priority.

And all our Gold in wallet will expire in 1 year

My suggestion

Make gold expiry on /wallet command to lifetime

Reason(s):
Finding bugs first of all is very hard because the server is already out of bugs, so there are very low chance of finding a bug..

Even if we find it, most of the time we get 20 gold.

So there is no way someone can report 20–30 legit bugs a year to get 500 gold.

Because "bugs" are not very common and you find them all day, that's why please extend the wallet gold expiry to lifetime because 1 year is very short to fulfill the 500 gold /wallet.

Example(s):
+1
I also think this should be implemented because finding bugs isn't easy so the gold expiring in 1 year is a bit too much