Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Exciting Bedwars Enhancement Suggestion for Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdodoe

Minecraft username:
kingdodoe​

Suggestion:
Exciting Bedwars Enhancement Suggestion for Pika Network​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been a dedicated player of Bedwars on Pika Network and have thoroughly enjoyed the unique gaming experience your server offers. I wanted to share an idea that I believe could add a fresh and exciting twist to Bedwars, enhancing the overall gameplay.

I propose the introduction of "Mystical Obelisks" in Bedwars. These obelisks would serve as powerful structures located on each team's island, contributing to both defensive and offensive strategies. Here's a breakdown of how they could work:

1. Mystical Power Generation:
    • Each team's island would have a Mystical Obelisk that generates a unique resource, let's call it "Mystic Energy," over time.
    • The rate of Mystic Energy generation could be influenced by the number of players on the team and the upgrades purchased.
  2. Team Upgrades:
    • Teams could use the Mystic Energy to purchase special upgrades from their team's Obelisk. These upgrades might include enhanced armor, faster resource generation, or unique team abilities.
  3. Obelisk Control:
    • The opposing team can attempt to gain control of the enemy's Obelisk by infiltrating their base and interacting with the Obelisk for a set period.
    • If successful, the controlling team gains a temporary boost, such as increased resource generation or a one-time team-wide ability.
  4. Strategic Element:
    • Teams would need to balance defending their own Obelisk while also strategizing to control the enemy's Obelisk, adding a new layer of depth and coordination to the game.
  5. Obelisk Events:
    • Periodically, special events could occur, triggered by the Obelisks. These events might include temporary buffs, challenges, or map alterations, keeping the gameplay dynamic and unpredictable.
I believe the addition of Mystical Obelisks could introduce exciting new dynamics to Bedwars, encouraging strategic planning, teamwork, and adaptability. Of course, I understand the importance of maintaining balance, and I trust your team to implement this feature thoughtfully.

Thank you for your dedication to creating an engaging gaming environment on Pika Network. I look forward to seeing the potential implementation of fresh and innovative features like Mystical Obelisks.
Best regards,
[kingdodoe]​

Reason(s):
this is what i think outside of box​

Example(s):
none​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello kingdodoe,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Something similar already exists in the form of diamond upgrades.
  • Using AI to make suggestions is generally not recommended, especially if you don't proofread its ideas.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.