Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Lifesteal Exchange Shards with money

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverIzBetter

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
NeverGonnaLeave​

Suggestion:
Exchange Shards with money​

Detailed description:
In the new OpLifesteal season spawners are bought from shards rather than money which is extremely hard to get because villager spawner is the main economy source of OpLifesteal and it takes 20hour of afk to get 1 villager spawner which is a straight disadvantage to low end pc gamers and Fair To Play people but Pay To Win People are able to get it through Royal Crates and Custom Lootboxes So In my opinion Shards should be removed or we should let people buy spawners from money and let shards do another work​

Reason(s):
Hello, According To Me Money Is A Better Way To Get Spawners Shards Are Boring It Takes Alot Time And It's really Boring To Just Grind Shards For Hours For Just 1 Spawners, It Takes more Than 20+ Hours For Just 1 Villager Spawners And Those People Who Got AFK Bots And Gaming God PC Can Easily AFK Their Alts And Gets Infinite Spawners And Easily Get Rich But Those People Who Don't Have AFK Bots + Good Gaming PC So They Can't AFK Their Alt For Spawners Well Pay To Win Also Easily Get Shards By Opening Royal Crate And Custom Loot Crates I Hope Pika Staff Understand The Fact That Shards Should Be Removed, Pika Network Is A Cracked Server And Most Of The Player Don't Even Have The Money To Buy Official Minecraft So How They Are Supposed To Buy Paid AFK Bots \ P2W Items \ Gaming PC. Well I Hope PIka Understand​

RafayIsUltraOp

Pika Lover
IGN
RafayIsUltraOp
Minecraft username:
NeverGonnaLeave

Suggestion:
Exchange Shards with money

Detailed description:
In the new OpLifesteal season spawners are bought from shards rather than money which is extremely hard to get because villager spawner is the main economy source of OpLifesteal and it takes 20hour of afk to get 1 villager spawner which is a straight disadvantage to low end pc gamers and Fair To Play people but Pay To Win People are able to get it through Royal Crates and Custom Lootboxes So In my opinion Shards should be removed or we should let people buy spawners from money and let shards do another work

Reason(s):
Hello, According To Me Money Is A Better Way To Get Spawners Shards Are Boring It Takes Alot Time And It's really Boring To Just Grind Shards For Hours For Just 1 Spawners, It Takes more Than 20+ Hours For Just 1 Villager Spawners And Those People Who Got AFK Bots And Gaming God PC Can Easily AFK Their Alts And Gets Infinite Spawners And Easily Get Rich But Those People Who Don't Have AFK Bots + Good Gaming PC So They Can't AFK Their Alt For Spawners Well Pay To Win Also Easily Get Shards By Opening Royal Crate And Custom Loot Crates I Hope Pika Staff Understand The Fact That Shards Should Be Removed, Pika Network Is A Cracked Server And Most Of The Player Don't Even Have The Money To Buy Official Minecraft So How They Are Supposed To Buy Paid AFK Bots \ P2W Items \ Gaming PC. Well I Hope PIka Understand
+1, 100% Agree Please Replace Shards With Money

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello NeverIzBetter,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We believe this does not fit with our vision for the gamemode
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.