Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars every rank the ability to nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjoerdje2002

Minecraft username:
Sjoerdje2002​

Suggestion:
every rank the ability to nick​

Detailed description:
me and my friend both bought a rank, i bought VIP and she bought Elite rank, after we bought the rank and started playing we noticed people gave us a lot more attention. At first it didn't bother us but adventuelly we started noticing that they would focus as. we are getting rushed from 2 ways and stuff like that. Thats why i would like to suggest nick name ability for everyone so we dont have this issue anymore.​

Reason(s):
you get focussed​

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
vip barely gets targeted and mostly only those who r known to be high level players. i do agree elite should have more unique feature then just cosmatcs but i dont think its a good idea for elite to get permission to nick and i am not sure but i think giving elite permission to nick is already suggested

gogli_gamer

Pika Lover
IGN
gogli_gamer
If pika did that , there will be disputes between staff and titan players... So -1 from my side

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Minecraft username:
Sjoerdje2002

Suggestion:
every rank the ability to nick

Detailed description:
me and my friend both bought a rank, i bought VIP and she bought Elite rank, after we bought the rank and started playing we noticed people gave us a lot more attention. At first it didn't bother us but adventuelly we started noticing that they would focus as. we are getting rushed from 2 ways and stuff like that. Thats why i would like to suggest nick name ability for everyone so we dont have this issue anymore.

Reason(s):
you get focussed
It's not really needed and Elite already has so much perks than VIP so it's fair to only be able to nick when you have Titan and any other higher rank. If they do accept this, lots of people would be nicked and some of them might even start hacking since they're nick and they wouldn't get banned immediately.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
Sjoerdje2002

Suggestion:
every rank the ability to nick

Detailed description:
me and my friend both bought a rank, i bought VIP and she bought Elite rank, after we bought the rank and started playing we noticed people gave us a lot more attention. At first it didn't bother us but adventuelly we started noticing that they would focus as. we are getting rushed from 2 ways and stuff like that. Thats why i would like to suggest nick name ability for everyone so we dont have this issue anymore.

Reason(s):
you get focussed
-1 then the point of buying titan/champion rank would be for nothing

-SweatyBlaze

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Sjoerdje2002,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • /nick is a unique feature for titan+ ranks.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.