Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Event Events

GreenPantz_

Minecraft username:
thfd​

Suggestion:
Events​

Detailed description:
In bedwars or Skywars, we should try to introduce some events, to attract more active players so that the server would be never dead.
In this i have targeted every game mode on the server.

Reason(s):
It will be fun and intresting to play​

Example(s):
For Example:-
1) giving coins for completing parkour in certain time limit like 15 - 25 minutes
2) keep easter eggs on the maps of skywars and bedwars, which will give us op items or coins ( 10 - 50 coins only) so that players will play more to get more coins
3)Level system, with each level on pika network you get some perks for a very short duration, like vip for 1 day (rare perk) or XP and coins (common perks), etc...

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
great concept.
+1
They should definitely add in-game rewards for @Event Winner

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
thfd

Suggestion:
Events

Detailed description:
In bedwars or Skywars, we should try to introduce some events, to attract more active players so that the server would be never dead.

In this i have targeted every game mode on the server.

Reason(s):
It will be fun and intresting to play

Example(s):
For Example:-

1) giving coins for completing parkour in certain time limit like 15 - 25 minutes

2) keep easter eggs on the maps of skywars and bedwars, which will give us op items or coins ( 10 - 50 coins only) so that players will play more to get more coins

3)Level system, with each level on pika network you get some perks for a very short duration, like vip for 1 day (rare perk) or XP and coins (common perks), etc...
+1
I have played Event before but I think your suggestion will make Events better