Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: Shield Design Contest

anyname

Pika Lover
Hello to all survival players and thank you for coming to learn about my newest event. This event is a shield making contest, whoever can make a shield with the best design will win!

The Prizes:

1st Place: Perm Alchemist Voucher!

2nd Place: 2m Cash

3rd Place: Random items that have a total value of about 1m

The Rules:

1. This event will start now and it will end on Sunday, September 22nd. You can turn in your shields at any time between now and the end of the event using /gift anyname.

2. Any player who is not an alt (you must be a main account to enter) can turn in a maximum of 3 shields using /gift anyname. The best 3 shield designs will win the prizes listed above.

3. Use an anvil or /rename to put your name on the shield so I know who turned it in!

4. Every player who enters and actually tries to turn in some nice shields will win 25k cash no matter what.

5. Shield designs will be judged on how good looking and unique they are. The best shields will win.

Good luck to all players and I hope to see some amazing shield designs, have fun everyone :D

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Hello to all survival players and thank you for coming to learn about my newest event. This event is a shield making contest, whoever can make a shield with the best design will win!

The Prizes:

1st Place: Perm Alchemist Voucher!

2nd Place: 2m Cash

3rd Place: Random items that have a total value of about 1m

The Rules:

1. This event will start now and it will end on Sunday, September 22nd. You can turn in your shields at any time between now and the end of the event using /gift anyname.

2. Any player who is not an alt (you must be a main account to enter) can turn in a maximum of 3 shields using /gift anyname. The best 3 shield designs will win the prizes listed above.

3. Use an anvil or /rename to put your name on the shield so I know who turned it in!

4. Every player who enters and actually tries to turn in some nice shields will win 25k cash no matter what.

5. Shield designs will be judged on how good looking and unique they are. The best shields will win.

Good luck to all players and I hope to see some amazing shield designs, have fun everyone :D
Sounds decent, go to the suggestions section and post it there <3