Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Enderchest inheritance when final killing a player

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Flame_Was_Taken​

Suggestion:
Enderchest inheritance when final killing a player​

Detailed description:
When u are final killing a player, only the resources which is in their inventory are given to you, so my suggestion is, to make it so it gives you the resources in the player's enderchest to you as well, so that the resources in the player's enderchest does not go to waste..​

Reason(s):
This would make it a lot easier to get resources especially if u dont have bed and need resources quick, what better way to do so than get the resources from other players when final killing them​

Example(s):
you can keep the same chat msg that comes when u final kill/kill a player and you get their resources, but add the enderchest resources to it as well, so if, u got 24 iron and 6 gold from final killing a player, and the player had 42 iron and 8 gold in his enderchest, you would get 24+42=66 iron and 6+8=14 gold​

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Well I have suggested this before and it got denied though I really want them to add this. So upvote from my side.

oLazyy

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Flame_Was_Taken

Suggestion:
Enderchest inheritance when final killing a player

Detailed description:
When u are final killing a player, only the resources which is in their inventory are given to you, so my suggestion is, to make it so it gives you the resources in the player's enderchest to you as well, so that the resources in the player's enderchest does not go to waste..

Reason(s):
This would make it a lot easier to get resources especially if u dont have bed and need resources quick, what better way to do so than get the resources from other players when final killing them

Example(s):
you can keep the same chat msg that comes when u final kill/kill a player and you get their resources, but add the enderchest resources to it as well, so if, u got 24 iron and 6 gold from final killing a player, and the player had 42 iron and 8 gold in his enderchest, you would get 24+42=66 iron and 6+8=14 gold
Neutral
Sounds amazing as an idea, but it doesn't really makes sense that the resources in their enderchest popped up in your inventory honestly, would make much more sense if those resources dropped in their generator or in yours through your enderchest since technically speaking all enderchest are somehow linked and since you killed em

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Neutral
Sounds amazing as an idea, but it doesn't really makes sense that the resources in their enderchest popped up in your inventory honestly, would make much more sense if those resources dropped in their generator or in yours through your enderchest since technically speaking all enderchest are somehow linked and since you killed em
you made a good point.

OP
OP
Flame__

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Neutral
but if you killed them outside of a base, like middle or at a dia gen, the next player to go the players base whom i eliminated would get the resources instead of me, so it would make more sense if it were to go straight to ur inv like how resources which is in the players inv go into ur inv if u kill them

oLazyy

Pika Lover
but if you killed them outside of a base, like middle or at a dia gen, the next player to go the players base whom i eliminated would get the resources instead of me, so it would make more sense if it were to go straight to ur inv like how resources which is in the players inv go into ur inv if u kill them
As I said it's a logical fact, it doesn't make sense that the resources in their enderchest teleport all the way to your inventory, the sheer fact that you killed em gives you the advantage on knowing that his resources are in their/your base, so if you truly want or need the materials of the guy you killed then you'll just quickly go to your/his base to collect them

oLazyy

Pika Lover
+ what if it's a team gamemode such as duos or quad wouldn't it make more sense if those resources were to help your teammates instead of the enemy?
It's a matter of who gets the resources also gets the advantage, so if you count that there are 3 enemy teams in quad and 7 in duos it makes more sense if those resources were to help your team who are all final kills already

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
+1 Its actually a nice one it can be just too good in later game when people just e-chest and dies even if they are finals