Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Enable The End world, Villager breeding and Reloading the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krstecd

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Enable The End world, Villager breeding and Reloading the server!

Detailed description:
1St. Suggestion: End exploring
I think it should be enabled the end world, so you can explore more, find some shulkers, elytra and some loot. But in oposite to be removed the elytra from /shop so the game can be little challenging, to have more thing to explore and to be interesting. Also to be disabled Ender Dragon spawning.

2nd. Suggestion: Villager breeding:
This might be the most ( Prob. the best idea i have) to enable villager breeding, so you can create trading hall, iron farm and carrot/potato farms. You will try to get the best villagers for trading Example: Trying to get mending book from villager trading and some good emeralds tradings. To get Farmer, Fisherman, Librarian etc.. It will change a lot of the gameplay of the survival server and you will feel better trying to aquire some items by trading with villagers than doing /shop. (i'm not suggesting to remove /shop, i'm suggesting to remove some items from /shop so you can explore more in the server)

3rd. Suggestion: Reloading the server.
I'm Suggesting this because the server sometimes get soo much lag that you can't even break a block, place a block or pickup an item from ground, the server should be reloaded in few hours ( For ex. : every 12h to be reloaded) I think this was once in the Classic Skyblock and it was really good for the server.

P.S: I Suggested all of these in one thread because i didn't wanted to open several Threads at once but if i need to separate them i will do it.

Reason(s):
1. More exploring.
2. Better experience and feeling that you are playing survival.
3. Less lag on the server

Losii

Epic Pika
Villager breeding is on but just slow, I'd say don't add anything yet and focus on fixing bugs.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey krstecd,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.