Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied enable elytra in spawn pvp and in combat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeuzyLool

Minecraft username:
LeuzyLool​

Suggestion:
enable elytra in spawn pvp and in combat​

Detailed description:
Hello.Today i was jumped by 5 hackers that evry time in pvp arena when i go they are there and they are more than 5 like 10 or even more and they are all hacker all ppls stay in safe zone cuz they are in pvp arena evrytime and they more than 5 ppls there and all hack it is inposible to fight them to even try to fight them like 5v3 or 10v5 cuz we cant run and they hack they have 20 block reach it is so unfair to play like pls pika staff and developers pls return elytra cuz i die and i think to quit like so much ppls there 10 kids own pvp arena cuz no1 cant run and even cant try to run cuz if u have speed 3 they have it and they hack and evrytime use invs and i cant ban them pls pika staffs and developers make something cuz i really think to quit this server like all of my friends pls i dont want to be jumped evry time more like 5 ppls and i cant even get envoy cuz they will hit me in air and kill me then this is why i need to pls u to get elytra in combat back cuz it is so unfair plsssss :D

Reason(s):
cuz i got jumped evrytime by hackers 5v1 or more like 10 sometimes i cant run and do anything my all server is scared cuz they are more then all we cna even try cuz they hack and i cant ban them cuz they use invs and ya evry1 is scared of them and we cant even try to fight them evry1 want to get elytra in combat back​

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello LeuzyLool,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.