Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Lifesteal Elytra combat

NotGamerFleet007

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
NotGamerFleet007​

Suggestion:
Elytra combat​

Detailed description:
I am an old player of pika network, I used to play lifesteal server from last 3 years. I have came across a major change that the player cannot use elytra in combat. As last season's of lifesteal there player can use elytra in combat, and all player love that, majority of players were not against it,except the players that use hacks or unfair mods to kill players.
I would suggest the developers to re-change the elytra combat use, it would make game much more lovely to players.​

Reason(s):
As there are many hackers even though the staff member do their best to make fair game for all. Due to this change that elytra cannot be used in combat mode, hackers and some other unfair mod users have got a way to kill fair players because they cannot escape using the elytra due to the changes.

Due to this many fair gamers had lost their stuff grinded by them in months.

This is a request by heart of all the lifesteal players, kindly bring back the changes in elytra combat status.​

Example(s):
Once I was roaming in the PvP arena area and from somewhere 5 players come and start killing me, I tried to use elytra but due to change I could not use it.
I died to them and lost all my stuff.​

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
+1
I like this idea. I can see this being added.
i think the problem is theyre worried people will run asay, but tbh if u make it for everyone itll be fair because they can chase u so I like the idea!