Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Elo Range Fixes

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
Username:
reeceisdumbYT​

Suggestion:
Elo Range Fixes​

Detailed description:
A new elo range or new ranked queuing system has to be implemented for ranked to be playable.

1 bringing it back to the old elo system every 10 seconds it is 100 elo

2 only one person has to be in the elo range. this means that if 1 person queues until his range is at 900-1100 and then a 900 elo joins the queue then that player would be instantly sent into a game or to make it so high elo players dont just farm low elo players if a 2nd player whos around 950 elo joins he will be given q priority over the other player whos elo is far higher​

Reason(s):
make ranked playable​

Example(s):
a bit like ghostly networks q system​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
reeceisdumbYT

Suggestion:
Elo Range Fixes

Detailed description:
A new elo range or new ranked queuing system has to be implemented for ranked to be playable.

1 bringing it back to the old elo system every 10 seconds it is 100 elo

2 only one person has to be in the elo range. this means that if 1 person queues until his range is at 900-1100 and then a 900 elo joins the queue then that player would be instantly sent into a game or to make it so high elo players dont just farm low elo players if a 2nd player whos around 950 elo joins he will be given q priority over the other player whos elo is far higher

Reason(s):
make ranked playable

Example(s):
a bit like ghostly networks q system
Honestly though, people barely play ranked matches in practice now and sometimes it feels like I have to wait for my whole life just for someone else to queue ranked.
+1

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Honestly though, people barely play ranked matches in practice now and sometimes it feels like I have to wait for my whole life just for someone else to queue ranked.
+1
people barely play pika