Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Forums Either denying suggestion or accepting suggestion in time limit.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Either denying suggestion or accepting suggestion in time limit.​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to create a time limit for every suggestion and within that time limit suggestion should be either denied or accepted.

If the developers don't have much time to put all the suggestion suggested in game or they think it is not necessary to put it in game right now but may be necessary in future they can either keep it on Hold which will be a new tag like the previous Denied, Scanned and Accepted. I would also like to suggest that there should be a time limit for the suggestion to be kept in Hold as well if the suggestion is more than one and half year old it should be either accepted or denied.

I would also like the developers to either add or deny the cosmetics that has been suggested for Minigames and has been on Scanned for a long time. Cause as of now the minigames players are not getting new updates (And I am not complaining about it at all because adding new updates in a game mode which has been in played for more than 7 years is not easy at all) so at least giving some new cosmetics and doing some minor improvement in the guild system which has been suggested by many players already will be good.

I know that coding is not an easy task at all, and I respect all the effort the developers put in their work to provide us a wonderful gaming experience.

Reason(s):
The reason I am suggesting this is because of the amount of suggestion there are in the suggestion box, and it has extended to nearly 27 pages and most of them are scanned as well. And there are many suggestions which are there for almost 4 years and are scanned keeping them for this long is not necessary and it makes the suggestion page full. So, if the developers are thinking to implement the suggestion in game soon, they can mark the suggestion as Scanned and if they are not sure whether they are going to implement it in game and will decide it in future they can put it on Hold.​

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Either denying suggestion or accepting suggestion in time limit.

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to create a time limit for every suggestion and within that time limit suggestion should be either denied or accepted.

If the developers don't have much time to put all the suggestion suggested in game or they think it is not necessary to put it in game right now but may be necessary in future they can either keep it on Hold which will be a new tag like the previous Denied, Scanned and Accepted. I would also like to suggest that there should be a time limit for the suggestion to be kept in Hold as well if the suggestion is more than one and half year old it should be either accepted or denied.

I would also like the developers to either add or deny the cosmetics that has been suggested for Minigames and has been on Scanned for a long time. Cause as of now the minigames players are not getting new updates (And I am not complaining about it at all because adding new updates in a game mode which has been in played for more than 7 years is not easy at all) so at least giving some new cosmetics and doing some minor improvement in the guild system which has been suggested by many players already will be good.

I know that coding is not an easy task at all, and I respect all the effort the developers put in their work to provide us a wonderful gaming experience.

Reason(s):
The reason I am suggesting this is because of the amount of suggestion there are in the suggestion box, and it has extended to nearly 27 pages and most of them are scanned as well. And there are many suggestions which are there for almost 4 years and are scanned keeping them for this long is not necessary and it makes the suggestion page full. So, if the developers are thinking to implement the suggestion in game soon, they can mark the suggestion as Scanned and if they are not sure whether they are going to implement it in game and will decide it in future they can put it on Hold.
Developers work according to their priorities, rushing the suggestions isn't really a good idea.
The suggestions being on hold for a long time has to do with the way updates work. the idea behind a suggestion might be good but the gamemode might not be resetting or other suggestions might be getting implemented instead, due to this some suggestion can get dragged on for years.
Adding another tag won't really make a large difference and will just lead to extra work for the developers if they have to regularly change tags.

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Developers work according to their priorities, rushing the suggestions isn't really a good idea.
The suggestions being on hold for a long time has to do with the way updates work. the idea behind a suggestion might be good but the gamemode might not be resetting or other suggestions might be getting implemented instead, due to this some suggestion can get dragged on for years.
Adding another tag won't really make a large difference and will just lead to extra work for the developers if they have to regularly change tags.
I am not asking to rush through suggestions I have said that the Hold suggestions can be kept for 1 and half year. Hold tag will be different from scanned tags and will be locked so that no further comments can be given on them, but visitors will be able to upvote or downvote the suggestion. This will help the suggestion from coming in the latest updates section. (And I haven't mentioned this part in the suggestion)

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
I am not asking to rush through suggestions I have said that the Hold suggestions can be kept for 1 and half year. Hold tag will be different from scanned tags and will be locked so that no further comments can be given on them, but visitors will be able to upvote or downvote the suggestion. This will help the suggestion from coming in the latest updates section. (And I haven't mentioned this part in the suggestion)
Suggestions do not stay the same, times change and so do gamemodes.
The ability to comment on old posts is required since ppl might have a different opinion about it after some time or a certain update.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
I agree with u. There should be a time period within they have to give response in my opinion they should just remove other tags and accept/deny suggestions and then keep working on it afterwards. They don't first have to implement and then accept the suggestion.