Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Survival Duplication of nethirte upgrade thing

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:
Crafting of nethirte upgrade thing

Detailed description:
In pika survival Crafting of smithing template are not allowed. Ik it is reasonable as they are meant to be rare. but the template that upgrades diamond armour to nethrite armour that trim should be allowed to be Crafted.

Reason(s):
The reason is there is no way player can make nethrite armour.So plzz allow the Craftment for nethrite upgrade smithing template only.

Last edited:

Moisbig

Pika Lover
disagree
i think is fair with the first come first serve example i have over 20 upgrade templates that is valueable if you enable crafting recipe many will lose because of the item now being common no longer rare but also how its a way of showing the advantages of exploring so because of these reasons i think it shouldnt be enabled

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
disagree
i think is fair with the first come first serve example i have over 20 upgrade templates that is valueable if you enable crafting recipe many will lose because of the item now being common no longer rare but also how its a way of showing the advantages of exploring so because of these reasons i think it shouldnt be enabled
The templates with design should be rare but the template that upgrades diamond armour should not cause after two to three months every structure would be looted plus there is not enough templates for 200+ players in those structures.