Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Dunes gkit voucher

Gibbons

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
GibbonsOG​

Suggestion:
Dunes gkit voucher​

Detailed description:
Basically , a dunes gkit ( will think of name later) , where you can claim it up to 3 tiers

Tier 1 of dunes gkit :
- dunes pickaxe (a special pickaxe with normal enchantments but x3 dunes booster)
- a full shiny bp with 1250 diamond

Tier 2 of dunes gkit
- dunes pickaxe
- 2 full shiny bps with 1250 shiny diams each

Tier 3 of dunes gkit :
- 2 dunes pickaxe
- 2 full shiny bps

Yall can work on the rewards or smth​

Reason(s):
Dunes gkit would be good for people who need a lot of shiny diams but cant get because they dont have pet or they lack tokens to buy , basically u can go to pvp with the dunes pickaxe and mine there at ur own risk , and u get free 1250 shiny diams a week if u buy the gkit ,​

Example(s):
No examples needed ig​

BugReports

Banned
+1 this is q good suggestion ig and it needed theres many p2w ppl who doesnt like to grind shiny so this will help a lot

Bored_exe

Legendary Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
-1 shiny dunes are exclusively in the pvp section making it a gkit will remove the point of using the cave just because some ppl p2w dosent always mean they buy it...

OP
OP
Gibbons

Gibbons

Epic Pika
-1 shiny dunes are exclusively in the pvp section making it a gkit will remove the point of using the cave just because some ppl p2w dosent always mean they buy it...
LMAO people clearly wont take the 1 shiny bp and be saturated with it, the main idea of the gkit is to get a pickaxe and go mine dunes by urself and u take a full shiny bp cuz why noy

Bored_exe

Legendary Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
LMAO people clearly wont take the 1 shiny bp and be saturated with it, the main idea of the gkit is to get a pickaxe and go mine dunes by urself and u take a full shiny bp cuz why noy
That would destroy the purpose of dunes... having a gkit for dunes with an x2 dunes pick would just ruin the economy even more